Alkimos Vista Stage 3
Stage 3 is perfectly positioned close to the future primary school and all that Picasso Park has to offer, including an incredible two storey undercover play structure, exercise equipment, basketball court and barista-made coffee at Sprout Hub. Not to mention the beautiful Indian Ocean is only a 5-minute drive away.
We have almost reached the half-way mark on construction of lots in Stage 3. Although you can't access your lot just yet, we've had some drone photographs taken to show you our progress. Scroll through the below image carousel for the latest photographs.
Titles are expected to be issued in December 2020.
Your builder and valuer will soon be able to gain restricted access your lot via appointment. We'll update you soon on when this access is available.
Progress to date:
- Sewer installation and stormwater drainage installation is now complete
- Installation of power, water and gas services is nearing completion
- Construction of roads are now well under way and due for completion in the next couple of weeks.
My Next Steps
To help ensure everything is tracking along in your building process, here are some helpful tips and reminders:
1. Have you signed your building contract? A building contract differs from a building quote (or Preparation Plans Agreement), where you provide authorisation for you builder to create a contract. A Building Contract is essentially signing off on your house plans. If you're unsure about whether this document has been signed, check with your builder.
2. Have you lodged your finance application? Let us know if you need help finding a finance broker.
Make your friends your neighbours
Refer a friend to purchase a lot at Alkimos Beach or Alkimos Vista and if your friend successfully settles on that block of land, both you and your friend will be rewarded with a $500 EFTPOS card!* Offer only valid for new customers who are not already on our database. Start referring today!
Choose your builder
Ensure that you have selected a builder and that your building contract is on the way. Choosing a builder that is right for you is a very important part of the home building process. Our Builder Checklist includes some questions to ask when choosing a builder that may help steer you in the right direction.
Design your home
If you're still working on designing your dream home, we have lots of resources to guide and inspire you. Explore the Home Building Academy for expert guidance and tips.
You should have received a copy of the Alkimos Vista Design Guidelines when you signed your Land Contract. These help you design and build a home that will make an important contribution to the character and visual appearance at Alkimos Vista.