Tell us your feedback on our Alkimos Beach Energy Storage Trial!
The Alkimos Beach Energy Storage Trial has been running for over two years. As a community wide initiative, we’re interested in your feedback.
Participate in a survey … and be in the draw for shopping vouchers worth up to $100!*
The survey will only take around 10 to 15 minutes and is open until 9th September 2018.
You’re able to participate in the survey in the following ways:
- Online – If you are on our database you will receive an email invite from us by 23/08/18. If you have not received this by 24/08/18, or are not on the database, please email us at [email protected] to receive the survey via email
- By mail – email [email protected] to request a survey to be sent to you by post
- By phone – email [email protected] to arrange a time for a researcher to call
By completing the survey and providing us with your contact details you will go into the Lendlease draw to win a Gateway Shopping Centre voucher valued at $100, plus there are five runner-up Gateway Shopping Centre vouchers each valued at $20!*
Plus, join a focus group session … and be rewarded with a $40 shopping voucher!
We’re also looking for residents to participate in two focus group sessions on the Energy Storage Trial. In appreciation of your time, participants will receive a Gateway Shopping Centre voucher valued at $40 from Lendlease.
- Group 1: Residents who have never been on the trial
Date: Saturday 15th September 2018 @ 1.30 to 3pm
- Group 2: Residents who have been on the trial at any stage (now or previously)
Date: Saturday 15th September 2018 @ 3.30 to 5pm
Venue: Alkimos Beach Pop-Up library, Turnstone St, Alkimos
To register your interest in a session, please email [email protected] stating the group session you would like to participate in. Lendlease will then contact you if you have been selected to participate in the focus session. Places are strictly limited.
The research is being undertaken by the Alkimos Beach Energy Storage Trial (ABEST) partners (Lendlease, LandCorp and Synergy). Results of the research will be presented in reports to the ABEST partners and to the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA), and may be included in academic research papers, including a student PhD thesis. No personal information of participants will be identified in any of these documents. Your answers will remain confidential, with any key personal identifying information removed by Lendlease from the data prior to analysis. If you have any questions about the research, please contact Nadja from Lendlease on [email protected].