Every home receives a $4,000 All Electric Home Incentive
Every home is within 400m of a park
Free, regular community workshops and events
Catering your child’s learning at all levels
Fibre to every dwelling
6 Star Green Star Living
Alkimos Beach is the first Australian community to achieve a 6-Star Green-Star certification by the Green Building Council of Australia. The community has been purposefully designed in harmony with its natural surrounds. Around one third of the community is reserved for things like parks, bushlands, and playing fields.
All homes at Alkimos Beach come with a $4,000 All-Electric Home Incentive^, which will set you up with energy efficient technologies. Combined with good design, you could save you up to 50% on your energy bills*.
$4,000 All-Electric Home Incentive^ inclusions:
- $3,500 rebate towards your min. 3.5kW Solar PV system and an energy efficient electric hot water system. Check out the Clean Energy Councils Guide to Installing Solar PV for Households
- $500 rebate towards an electric induction cooktop.
^Please refer to the Contract of Sale for all terms and conditions of the All-Electric Home Incentive, specific to your lot purchased. *Savings dependent on many variable factors. Lendlease cannot make any representation or warranty that savings will actually be achievable.
We have put together a few simple tips that will help you to reduce your environmental impact whilst saving you money on your utility bills and allowing you to live more comfortably in your new home.
As part of your building process, have you asked yourself how you can build a more sustainable home but didn’t know how or where to start? View these 6 short videos covering tips on:
- Introduction to sustainable living and environmental design;
- Designing your home for your local climate;
- Be more energy-efficient and generate your own energy;
- Save and harvest valuable water;
- Use healthy and sustainable building materials; and
- Design a home with improved accessibility.
What does living in a 6 Star Green Star Community mean to you and your family…
We and Earthcare Recycling help participating builders to reduce their construction waste by as much as 90%! On top of that, 80% of the construction waste is recycled before your lot is even developed.
Over 80% of the lots at Alkimos Beach have good solar orientation ensuring that you can live in a comfortable home that doesn’t cost the earth to run.
At Alkimos Beach, all stormwater is retained on site via groundwater infiltration and pollution is filtered out and treated before reaching the stormwater system.
We’re developing a sustainable community so that you, your children and their children can enjoy a great lifestyle now and in the future.
At Alkimos Beach, footpaths, bike lanes or shared paths are everywhere. One third of Alkimos Beach is made up of parks, a conservation area and the widest foreshore reserve in the corridor, so all residents can enjoy a safe and active outdoor lifestyle.
More than half of Alkimos Beach consists of green space and lighter roofs that prevent excess urban heat build-up, it’s cooler in summer compared to a suburb with darker roofs and little green space.
No matter where you live in Alkimos Beach, you’ll find the schools, parks, shops, cafes, community facilities and of course our beautiful beach close by.
Access to Education, Technology and Innovation
Access to a fast speed fibre optic network connection provided by Opticomm, the only technology that delivering enough bandwidth reliably to meet the demands for flexible and modern communication.
Living at Alkimos Beach offers more than just a laid-back coastal lifestyle, it’s a shared community experience.
Receive thousands of dollars for energy efficient technologies like solar panels, water heating and air conditioning systems. Together with the fencing and front landscaping package, you’ll be set up for sustainable living and low bills.
From playgroups, play centre, childcare to primary and secondary school options, all levels of your child’s education is catered. ECU’s Joondalup campus and the West Coast Institute of Training are only 21km away and connected by bus and train.
Belong to a community
Move into Alkimos Beach, you’ll find events, workshops, facilities and community spaces to help you and your family establish networks, build friendships and be part of a connected community.
Check out the Alkimos Beach Community Guide for local groups, parks, amenities, council, transport and more.
Be part of Australia’s first BeachSAFE community & access free beach safety and first aid programs provided by Surf Life Saving WA.
You can discover the rich recent history of Alkimos Beach through the Alkimos Beach interpretive signage trails.
Want to learn more about the traditional stories of Alkimos, the land by the ocean? Take a read of the dreaming stories of Alkimos that have been developed in collaboration with local Whadjuk Noongar Traditional Owners and which are included in the interpretive signs. These stories have been passed down through the ages and explain the way things are, keeping Aboriginal culture alive and preserving important knowledge for future generations.
We take the welfare of the native flora and fauna very seriously and manage the site in accordance with the approved State and Federal Environmental approvals and Management Plans.
The following three management plans as well as the compliance reports have been prepared to satisfy Condition 3, 10, 11 and 12 of the EPBC Act approval, which require the preparation, submission and publication of
Annual Compliance Reports, a Foreshore Management Plan, a Conservation Area Management Plan as well as a Precinct Landscape and Revegetation Management Plan.
- Download the Precinct Landscape and Revegetation Plan
- Download the Foreshore Management Plan
- Download the Conservation Area Management Plan
- Download the 2023 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2022 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2021 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2020 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2019 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2018 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2017 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2016 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2015 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2014 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report
- Download the 2013 EPBC 2011/5902 Annual Compliance Report