Alkimos Beach Stage 11
Stage 11 is located in the perfect location to enjoy a healthy and active coastal lifestyle. All within walking distance is the beach, Fitness Park, Alkimos Beach Primary School and Leatherback Oval (with Sports Pavilion to open late 2020).
We have almost reached the half-way mark on construction of lots in Stage 11. Although you can't access your lot just yet, we've had some drone photography taken to show you our progress. Scroll through the below image carousel for the latest construction images.
Titles are expected to be issued in December 2020.
Your builder and valuer will soon be able to gain restricted access to your lot via appointment. We'll update you soon on when this access is available.
Progress to date:
- Sewer installation and stormwater drainage installation is now complete.
- Construction of retaining walls is 80% complete.
- Power, water and gas services are nearing completion.
- Road construction is due to commence in the coming weeks.
- For safety, site fencing remains in place to restrict access to the site during construction.
My Next Steps
To help ensure everything is tracking along in your building process, here are some reminders for you to action:
- Have you signed your building contract? A building contract differs from a building quote (or Preparation Plans Agreement), where you provide authorisation for you builder to create a contract. A Building Contract is essentially signing off on your house plans. If you're unsure about whether this document has been signed, check with your builder.
- Have you lodged your finance application? Let us know if you need help finding a finance broker.
Make your friends your neighbours
Refer a friend to purchase a lot at Alkimos Beach or Alkimos Vista and if your friend successfully settles on that block of land, both you and your friend will be rewarded with a $500 EFTPOS card!* Offer only valid for new customers who are not already on our database.
Start referring today!
Choose your builder
Ensure that you have selected a builder and that your building contract is on the way. Choosing a builder that is right for you is a very important part of the home building process. Our Builder Checklist includes some questions to ask when choosing a builder that may help steer you in the right direction.
Design your home
If you're still working on designing your dream home, we have lots of resources to guide and inspire you. Explore the Home Building Academy for expert guidance and tips.
You should have received a copy of the Alkimos Beach Design Guidelines when you signed your Land Contract. These help you design and build a home that will make an important contribution to the character and visual appearance at Alkimos Vista.