A vibrant lakeside neighbourhood, surrounded by natural open spaces and green parkland, Harpley is a special place where families and friends can stroll along the waterfront boardwalk or picnic by the lake.
EVER IMAGINED A PICTURE-PERFECT DAY?
Harpley embraces its cultural heritage and exciting future to create a tight-knit community brimming with local warmth
With its wetlands, waterways and nature trails winding through the community, Harpley is a place that inspires a deep love for the land.
Set to be the perfect hub for your family's needs, with 8000sqm of retail space in Harpley's future town centre.
There's comfort knowing that everything you need is a leisurely stroll away. Benefit from Harpley's collection of shops, eateries and amenities.
Harpley is a place where a sense of belonging and community is woven into the neighbourhood fabric, from providing open green spaces to numerous places to explore.
- 35km south west of Melbourne CBD
- 3.5km from Werribee CBD
- 5 minute drive to Wyndham Vale train station
- 35 minute train ride to Southern Cross Station
POPULATION & SIZE
- 435 hectare masterplanned community
- Project population of 12,000 residents on completion
- The first community in Melbourne's west to receive a 6-Star Green Star sustainability rating
- Low energy street lights
- Fibre optic network connection to all homes
- Class A recycled water system to all homes for toilet and garden use
OPEN SPACE & RECREATION
- 23% of the Harpley community dedicated to open space (proposed)
- 60 hectares of waterways and surrounds (proposed)
- 15 hectares of sporting fields (proposed)
- Future Lake featuring bike paths, rowing course and more
Living in Harpley means being within walking distance to everything you need, including schools, childcare and shops. Enjoy an easy stroll through beautiful parklands, restorative natural spaces and the thriving future town centre with its vibrant retail offering and tranquil lakeside views.
Intentionally designed to provide meaningful environments, it's a neighbourhood that has it all.
LIFESTYLE & AMENITIES
Childcare & Schools
With high-quality childcare services and schools offering state-of-the-art facilities, the Harpley community offers the perfect starting point for children to learn and make lasting friendships in a safe, inclusive environment.
Parks & Recreation
Take a stroll around the future lake, discover the natural wetlands or enjoy the greenery of Harpley's many parklands. More than 100 hectares of the Harpley community is dedicated to open space.
Transport & Roads
Harpley is located a short drive to both Werribee and Wyndham Vale Stations, with the proposed Black Forest North train station within walking distance and bus routes serving the town centre to come.