On Sale Saturday 29th April! 30 Fantastic Lots in Stage 51a, Shearwater Place.
Harpley is excited to be releasing 30 lots in Stage 51a, Shearwater Place. On sale from 11am, Saturday 29th April 2017. Stage 51a lots will be offered by ballot, you will need to be at the Harpley Sales & Information Centre between 10am - 11am on Saturday 29th April to register for the ballot draw at 11am.
This fantastic precinct is adjacent to our hugely popular Shearwater precinct and offers close proximity to parkland, schools and the future town centre. Stage 51a is also close to Armstrong & Ison Roads, and the future direct access to the Princes Freeway.
Stage 51a offers a great range of lots sizes ranging from 294m2 to 562m2.
The Ballot process:
- Stage 51a will be sold by ballot Saturday 29th April 2017 at the Harpley Sales & Information Centre.
- 10am - 11am: Register for the ballot process. You will be required to present your identification.
- At 11am the ballot will commence.
- Registrations will be drawn. The customer will need to have their preferred lot selected.
- Registrations will continue until all lots are sold. If your registration is drawn and your preferred lot is already allocated, you can choose another lot or you can choose not to proceed. Only one lot per registrant, no multiple registrations.
- For more information about the ballot process please contact the Harpley Sales & Information Centre on 1300 739 839.