Introducing Harpley's newest address - Carinya Park
You’ll find Harpley’s newest address, Carinya Park, is one of the community’s best places to be for family living.
The natural environment plays a leading role in life at Harpley and Carinya Park will have everything you need to build your community lifestyle. Set around a central park with connectivity to the nearby Adventure Park and wider open space plus convenient access to education facilities, future road connections and transportation links, find your new block and start your family living at Harpley.
Belong in Carinya Park and you’ll enjoy:
- A proposed one hectare all-ages park.
- Uninterrupted landscape views from key streets along the park’s edge.
- Connection to Harpley’s waterways, hiking and bike paths, running through the community’s proposed 100 hectares of open space.
- A nearby future planned private primary school.
- Easy road access to Wyndham Vale Station, Werribee Centre and the Princes Freeway.
Download the Carinya Park Community Brochure to find out more.
The first land release in Carinya Park – the Stage 14 Illabunda Release will be held on Saturday 12 December 2015 and will be conducted by appointment. Should you have any questions regarding the registration process for the Illabunda Release or would like further information on Carinya Park, please contact the Harpley Sales Team on 1300 739 839 or click here to complete an enquiry form.