New Land Releases
New land at Harpley! 34 lots in Stage 66A/67A, Townley Park, on sale Saturday 7th July.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a prime lot in Townley Park Stages 66A/67A. Harpley will be releasing 34 prime lots on Saturday 7th July, with seven lots having direct wetlands reserve frontage.
Priced from $310,000*, lots range from 348m2 to 862m2 with a good mix of lot orientations.
Townley Park offers beautiful parks, open spaces, wide tree-lined streets and a network of walking and biking trails. It is well connected to the future freeway arterial and schools and shops. It is a safe, green community environment close to all the amenities that Harpley offers. Live a contemporary family lifestyle within five minutes walking distance to future shops, schools and parks and invest in your future today!
Townley Park Stage 66A/67A will go on sale from 11am, Saturday 7th July 2018. Stage 66A/67A lots will be offered by ballot, you will need to be at the Harpley Sales & Information Centre between 10am - 11am on Saturday 7th July to register for the ballot draw at 11am.
* Price based on lot 6602 Gillespie Avenue, 12.51 x 28.34, 357m2, $310,000.
For more details please contact the Harpley Sales & Information Centre on 1300 739 839.
The Ballot Process:
- Stage 66A/67A lots will be sold by ballot Saturday 7th July 2018 at the Harpley Sales & Information Centre.
- 10am - 11am: Attend the Harpley Sales and Information Centre to register for the ballot process. You will be required to present your identification. The person registering for the ballot must be the person signing the sales contract.
- At 11am the ballot will commence.
- Registrations will be drawn from the ballot. You will then select your preferred lot and pay a $3000 deposit.
- Registrations will continue until all lots are sold. If your registration is drawn and your preferred lot is already allocated, you can choose another lot or you can choose not to proceed. Only one lot per registrant, no multiple registrations.
- Sales contract signing and payment of the balance of deposit is to occur within 7 days.
For more information about the ballot process please contact the Harpley Sales & Information Centre on 1300 739 839 or click here to read more.
Please note, from 1st July 2017 all land sales at Harpley require 10% deposit paid at the time of contract signing.