Aurora combines an intimate, stylish, suburban lifestyle with the city’s convenience and the space and charm of a village.
Aurora seamlessly incorporates green surroundings with sustainable innovations.
Aurora is a well established, highly desirable community filled with all the convenience and amenity you need.
Aurora is a diverse and welcoming community, home to people from all walks and all stages of life.
Find conveniences in this modern, well-planned neighbourhood. With schools, parks, supermarkets, healthcare facilities, etc.
Just 25km from Melbourne’s CBD, Aurora is well connected by public transport options including a proposed new train station at Aurora town centre.
- 25km North of Melbourne
- 6km from the Hume Freeway Cooper Street exit
- 5km from Epping Shopping Centre precinct
POPULATION & SIZE
- The overall size is approximately 630ha, of which 315ha is yet to be developed (by Lendlease)
- Aurora will be home to 25,000 residents upon completion
- Intelligent water recycling for toilet flushing and garden use. It will also help keep the vast amount of open space green
- On-road bike lanes
- Shared-path walking trails
OPEN SPACE & RECREATION
- Natural creek corridor
- Playgrounds and parks (some with free WiFi access)
- Tennis courts
Discover the easy convenience of urban life, with the relaxed feel of a tight-knit community.
There's the convenience of Aurora Village, with major supermarkets, cafes, medical services and other speciality stores. A wide choice of primary and secondary schools are all within easy reach, and enough parks and playgrounds for every day of the week, complete with bike trails and walking tracks.