Help your community be a Voice for the Generations
Supporting activities that help local reconciliation and bring communities together
The theme for National Reconciliation Week 2023, Be a Voice for Generations encourages all Australians to be a voice for reconciliation in tangible ways – where we live, work and socialise.
National Reconciliation Week – 27 May to 3 June – is a time for all Australians to learn about our shared histories, cultures, and achievements, and to explore how each of us can contribute to achieving reconciliation in Australia.
In partnership with the Community Enterprise FoundationTM, the Local Reconciliation Grants program aims to support the reconciliation activities of small community organisations and not-for-profits that operate in and around Lendlease’s masterplanned communities in Victoria to commence and/or continue with their own reconciliation journey.
Types of activities and events that could be funded:
- Purchasing a plaque for your organisation to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land
- Engaging an Aboriginal Organisation to assist with a meaningful and relevant an acknowledgment/s of country
- Assistance with integration of local Indigenous words to embed into your signage and promotional materials
- Local Reconciliation events that build understanding and cultural literacy such as community walks
- Or something else we haven’t thought of - talk to us
To apply visit cia.communityenterprisefoundation.com.au. You can also contact the Community Enterprise FoundationTM on 1300 304 541 with any specific questions about your project idea
Grants to a maximum of $800 will be awarded from a total funding pool of $5,000
Applications open 10 April 2023
Deadline extended - Now Closes 3 May 2023
Successful applicants will be notified in mid May.
We are looking to fund programs, initiatives or events that benefit in particular the community of Aurora, as well as the broader community who live in Epping North and Wollert and the City of Whittlesea and contribute to a positive social impact
For further information email VicCommunities@lendlease.com