It's all here at Aurora
Living in Aurora
Sustainable & Eco Living in Wollert
We care about conservation
Aurora is home to one of Victoria's rarest vegetation communities. Learn about the native grasslands that we seek to preserve and the species that call it home.
Be part of a unique green community
Aurora is a Six Star Green Star Community featuring:
- Fibre optic network connection provided to all homes by Opticomm within the Lendlease development area.
- WiFi hotspots in key parks and open spaces.
- Improved ecological value and biodiversity enhancement through the implementation of EPBC measures
- Housing product diversity encouraging affordability
- Community Development Officer for life of the project
- Maximum 400m distance to recreational facilities for all residents
- Access to several prominent higher education facilities within 10km – including RMIT Bundoora campus
- Increased permanent local area employment opportunities Variety of cultural heritage enhancement parks
- All homes in Aurora will be provided with Class A recycled water via purple pipes.
- Recycled Water can be used for toilet flushing and garden use.
- Aurora will also be irrigated using recycled water
- Minimum 60% reduction in construction waste through various recycling initiatives
- Kinetic play equipment – harnessing kinetic energy for powering public lighting and electronics
- Solar trees harnessing solar power for charging phones/iPads etc