New Land Releases
Stage 19b Land Release
Aurora is excited to bring you a new land release. Stage 19b will consist of 15 lots close to open space, and within walking distance of the future Edgar's Creek Education Precinct. These prime position lots range in size from 256m2 - 591m2.
Stage 19b lots will be offered by ballot. You will need to be at the Aurora Sales and Information Centre between 9am - 10am on Saturday 21 October 2017 to register for the ballot draw at 10am.
$3000 deposits are to be paid on the day. The balance of the 10% deposit is to be paid at contract signing.
The ballot process:
- Stage 19b lots will be sold by ballot Saturday 21 October 2017 at the Aurora Sales & Information Centre.
- 9am - 10am: Attend the Sales and Information Centre to register for the ballot process. You will be required to present your identification. The person registering for the ballot must be the person signing the sales contract.
- At 10am the ballot will commence.
- Registrations will be drawn from the ballot. You will then select your preferred lot and pay a $3000 deposit.
- Registrations will continue until all lots are sold. If your registration is drawn and your preferred lot is already allocated, you can choose another lot or you can choose not to proceed. Only one lot per registrant, no multiple registrations.
- Sales contract signing and payment of the balance of deposit is to occur within 7 days.
- For more information about the ballot process please contact the Aurora Sales & Information Centre on 1300 859 217.
Aurora Release Plans
In order to make the best property purchase decision and prepare for the Stage 19b release, please find below the relevant documentation you require:
Titles are expected between June 2018 and August 2018.