New Land Releases
Stage 19a Land Release On Sale Saturday 17 June 2017
New Land From $208,000*
Aurora is excited to announce our latest land release. Stage 19a release will consist of 26 lots close to open space, and within walking distance of the future Edgar's Creek Education Precinct.
Stage 19a lots will be offered by ballot, you will need to be at the Aurora Sales and Information Centre between 9am - 10am on Saturday 17th June 2017 to register for the ballot draw at 10am.
10% deposits are to be paid on the day.
Appointments for contract signing will commence from 12pm.
The ballot process:
- Stage 19a will be sold by ballot Saturday 17th June 2017 at the Aurora Sales & Information Centre.
- 9am - 10am: Attend the Sales and Information Centre to register for the ballot process. You will be required to present your identification. The person registering for the ballot must be the person signing the sales contract.
- At 10am the ballot will commence.
- Registrations will be drawn from the ballot. You will then select your preferred lot and pay a 10% deposit.
- Registrations will continue until all lots are sold. If your registration is drawn and your preferred lot is already allocated, you can choose another lot or you can choose not to proceed. Only one lot per registrant, no multiple registrations.
- Sales contract signing is to occur on the day. Appointments will be available from 12pm.
- For more information about the ballot process please contact the Aurora Sales & Information Centre on 1300 859 217.
Aurora Stage 19a Release Documents
In order to make the best property purchase decision and prepare for the Stage 19a release, please find below the relevant documentation you require:
Titles are expected between June 2018 and August 2018.