New Land Releases
Stage 17b Land Release. On Sale Saturday 3rd June 2017
Aurora is excited to announce our latest land release. Stage 17b release will consist of 27 lots close to open space, and conveniently located with great access to Craigieburn Road East.
Stage 17b lots will be offered by ballot, you will need to be at the Aurora Sales and Information Centre between 9am - 10am on Saturday 3rd June 2017 to register for the ballot draw at 10am.
The ballot process:
- Stage 17b will be sold by ballot Saturday 3rd June 2017 at the Aurora Sales & Information Centre.
- 9am - 10am: Attend the Sales and Information Centre to register for the ballot process. You will be required to present your identification. The person registering for the ballot must be the person signing the sales contract.
- At 10am the ballot will commence.
- Registrations will be drawn from the ballot. You will then select your preferred lot and pay a 10% deposit.
- Registrations will continue until all lots are sold. If your registration is drawn and your preferred lot is already allocated, you can choose another lot or you can choose not to proceed. Only one lot per registrant, no multiple registrations.
- Sales contract signing is to occur on the day. Appointments will be available from 12pm.
- For more information about the ballot process please contact the Aurora Sales & Information Centre on 1300 859 217.
Stage 17b Release Documents
Register now to keep in touch for future land releases and VIP updates.