New Land Releases
Pikes Run Stage 40b Land Release
Nestled alongside natural parklands Pikes Run offers exceptional feelings of space and is ideally located only 1.2km (15 min walk) to Aurora Village and 1km to Harvest Home Primary School. This prime location is situated on hike and bike trails leading around Aurora and will link conveniently to the north connecting you to the Hume freeway.
Pikes Run Stage 40b consists of 11 lots ranging in size from 260m2 – 683m2.
Pikes Run Stage 40b lots will be offered by ballot. You will need to be at the Aurora Sales and Information Centre between 9am - 10am on Saturday 10th February 2018 to register for the ballot draw at 10am.
$3,000 deposits are to be paid on the day via EFTPOS/Credit Card or Cheques written payable to: Minter Ellison Trust Account. The balance of the 10% deposit is to be paid at contract signing.
The ballot process:
- Stage 40b lots will be sold by ballot Saturday 10 February 2018 at the Aurora Sales & Information Centre.
- 9am - 10am: Attend the Sales and Information Centre to register for the ballot process. You will be required to present your identification. The person registering for the ballot must be the person signing the sales contract.
- 10am the ballot will commence.
- Registrations will be drawn from the ballot. You will then select your preferred lot and pay a $3000 deposit.
- Ballot will continue until all lots are sold. If your ballot number is drawn and your preferred lot is already allocated, you can choose another lot or you can choose not to proceed. Only one lot per registrant, no multiple registrations.
- Sales contract signing and payment of the balance of deposit is to occur within 7 days.
For more information about the ballot process please contact the Aurora Sales & Information Centre on 1300 859 217.
Titles are expected between February 2019 – May 2019.