New Land Releases
Epping Land Release 50 & 51C
Saturday 5th May 2018
Land in Epping at Aurora is in high demand. Next Land Release will be Saturday 5th May 2018. Stage 50 & 51C are located in prime position near Harvest Home Primary School and a short walk to Aurora Village. Watch the video for New Epping location drone footage!
Stage 50 & 51C consists of 35 blocks ranging in size from 294sqm - 606sqm.
Land Title Delivery for this release will be mid 2019. Limited land will be available via public ballot for delivery in 2019 beyond this stage.
New Epping stage 50 & 51C lots will be offered by ballot. To ensure that you don't miss out, please make sure that you make your way to the Aurora Sales and Information Centre between 9am and 10am on Saturday 5th May 2018 to register for the ballot draw at 10am.
The ballot process:
- Saturday 5th May 2018: 9am - 10am Attend the Sales and Information Centre to register for the ballot process. You will be required to present your identification. The person registering for the ballot must be the person signing the sales contract.
- 10am: The ballot will commence.
- Registrations will be drawn from the ballot. You will then select your preferred lot and pay a $3,000 deposit.
- Ballot will continue until all lots are sold. If your ballot number is drawn and your preferred lot is already allocated, you can choose another lot or you can choose not to proceed. Only one lot per registrant, no multiple registrations.
- Sales contract signing and payment of the balance of deposit is to occur within 7 days.