Atherstone Construction Update – September 2017
Stone Ridge 8
Civil works are complete and working with local authorities to complete their final audits and approval.
Settlers Creek 1-5Stages are nearing completion and are forecasted to be delivered two weeks apart in sequential order.
- Concrete works are finalising progressively
- Top soil to commence
- Line-marking is incomplete
- Authority auditing & sign-off
Settlers Creek 6 & 7
- Kerb & Channel to commence
- Electrical and optic fibre cables commencing soon
Settlers Creek 8 & 9
- Sewer is complete
- Drainage is finalising
- Water reticulation
Settlers Creek 10 & 11
We’re delighted to announce work has commenced on Wilton Fields 6 and Settlers Creek 10 & 11.
- Bulk earthworks and stripping is complete
- Sewer trenching has commenced
- Main drain to follow