Groups and Events
First Home Buyer Seminar - December 2018
Tuesday, 11th December between 6.30-7.30pm. Register now to secure your seat.
Join us Tuesday 11th December at the Atherstone Sales Centre for a First Home Buyer Seminar
At Atherstone we aim to make buying your first home an easy and enjoyable experience. If you’re thinking about buying your first home, our first home buyer seminar is a perfect place to start.
To ensure that you are fully informed about the first home owners grant and what’s on offer at Atherstone, please join us for our first home buyer seminar Tuesday 11th December, 2018.
Feel free to bring along family and friends to hear insights from Mark Polatkesen, Director of Mortgage Domayne.
This is your opportunity to learn about:
- Atherstone's First Home Buyer deposit match offer
- How much deposit will I need to enter into the market
- The benefits of building vs buying established
- Detail cost breakdown - how much will I pay in fees and how much will I need to pay per week
- How to apply for the first home owners grant (FHOG)
- Getting into the market with a lower deposit
Light refreshments will be served.
Book your seat today as spaces are limited.
When: 6:30pm - 7:30pm Tuesday 11th December, 2018
Where: Atherstone Sales Centre Corner of Fenway Street and Atherstone Boulevard Strathtulloh (Melton South) VIC, 3338
RSVP: Via the below link by midday, Monday 10th December 2018