Springfield Rise is located in South East Queensland’s fastest growing region.
The Greater Springfield project is the largest masterplanned city in Australia. Springfield Land Corporation conceived and established the masterplan for the Greater Springfield project and has nurtured the pillars of the community including education, information technology and health.
Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain, located next to the award-winning Springfield Lakes project, enjoys access to world class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts and public transport options, with Orion Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course right on its doorstep.
- Approximately 12,000 people and 4,000 homes across 12 addresses.
- In the heart of Springfield, between Springfield Central and the White Rock Spring Mountain Conservation Estate
- 30 minute drive from Brisbane CBD
- 15 minute drive from Ipswich CBD
- 50 minute drive from the Gold Coast.
- Bus service and interchange
- Train service - 40 minute train trip to Brisbane CBD
Recreation and Open Space
- 13 neighbourhood local parks
- 3 district parks
- Playing fields, hard courts, playgrounds and clubhouse
- Robelle Domain Parklands includes boardwalks, sporting fields, playgrounds water play and Southbank style swimming lagoon
- Direct access to hiking, mountain biking and horse riding tracks in surrounding conservation parks.
- Close to existing childcare centres
- 10 private and public primary schools (with a new state primary school in Springfield Rise opening in January 2019)
- TAFE Queensland South West
- University of Southern Queensland Springfield.
Shopping and Lifestyle
- Local village shopping centre, plus easy access to existing neighbourhood centres (Spring Lake Metro, Spring Lake Village and Springfield Fair)
- Adjacent to Orion Shopping Centre’s shops, cafés, restaurants and business precinct
- Close to Bunnings and Springfield Central
- Five minutes drive to Brookwater Golf and Country Club
- Just 15 minutes drive to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and DFO at Jindalee.
Health and Wellbeing
- Close to Health City, incorporating Mater Private Hospital Springfield and future medical centres, diagnostic services, wellness and fitness, dental, optometry, and respite centres, aged care facilities and retirement village.