Surrounded by Plunkett Conservation Park and on the doorstep of Mt Tamborine, Yarrabilba is perfectly positioned between Brisbane’s CBD and the Gold Coast.
To visit our community, follow the directions below.
Directions from Brisbane by car:
- Follow the M1 Motorway south bound
- Take Exit 24 Winnetts Rd
- Travel 600 metres, turn left into Winnetts Rd
- Travel 150 metres, turn left into Loganlea Rd
- Travel 5.7 kilometres, turn left into Albert St
- Travel 600 metres, over Logan River, turn right into Nerang St (becomes Waterford-Tamborine Rd)
- Travel 14.9 kilometres, passing through Logan Village
- Turn left into Yarrabilba Dr
- Continue straight on Yarrabilba Dr for approximately 3 kilometres
- Keep an eye out for directional signage on bus shelters and billboards
- Turn left at the final set of traffic lights in Yarrabilba into Fauna Way
- Continue straight ahead in Wickham Rise where the road becomes Expedition Road
- Continue on Expedition Rd – the Yarrabilba Sales & Information Centre and Master Builders display village is straight ahead.
Logan Coaches operates a bus service within Yarrabilba offering connections to surrounding areas. There are now 10 inbound and 10 outbound services that connect direct to Loganlea train station Monday to Friday and 4 similar services on a Saturday. As the development progresses, the bus network and frequency of service is planned to expand to meet increasing demand. There is also a train station at Beenleigh.
For more information visit Logan Coaches or phone (07) 5546 3077
Download the June 2019 bus timetable.
By train There are commuter rail stations at Loganlea and Beenleigh with connections to Brisbane, the Gold Coast and the surrounding region, all within a 15-minute drive of Yarrabilba
Sales and Information Centre (including Property Management)
50 Expedition Road, Yarrabilba QLD
Phone: 1800 721 856
Fax: (07) 3014 4569
Email: [email protected]
Monday: 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Tuesday – Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Weekends: 10.00am – 5.00pm