Surrounded by Plunkett National Park and on the doorstep of Mt Tamborine, Yarrabilba is perfectly positioned between Brisbane’s CBD and the Gold Coast.
To visit our community, follow the directions below.
Directions from Brisbane by car:
- Follow the M1 Motorway south bound
- Take Exit 24 Winnetts Rd
- Travel 600 metres, turn left into Winnetts Rd
- Travel 150 metres, turn left into Loganlea Rd
- Travel 5.7 kilometres, turn left into Albert St
- Travel 600 metres, over Logan River, turn right into Nerang St (becomes Waterford-Tamborine Rd)
- Travel 10.7 kilometres, take second exit at roundabout onto Albert St towards Tamborine
- Travel 4.2 kilometres, turn left into Yarrabilba Dr
- Travel 1.7km metres to Yarrabilba Sales and Information Office and Display Village.
Logan Coaches are now operating through the current housing area within the first neighbourhood. As the development progresses, the bus network and frequency of service is planned to expand to meet increasing demand. For more information visit Logan Coaches or phone (07) 5546 3077.
Download the bus timetable.
There are commuter rail stations at Loganlea and Beenleigh with connections to Brisbane, the Gold Coast and the surrounding region, all within a 15-minute drive of Yarrabilba
Download the Yarrabilba Street Directory.
Sales and Information Centre
Darrau Avenue, Yarrabilba QLD
Phone: 1800 721 856
Fax: (07) 3014 4569
Email: [email protected]
Monday: 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Tuesday – Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Weekends: 10.00am – 5.00pm