Yarrabilba Community Grants Program Now Open!
Have a community project or initiative you would like to get off the ground?
The focus of the Yarrabilba Community Grants Program is to fund initiatives or events that benefit the Yarabilba community, through improving social, environmental and economic outcomes. More specifically those which:
- Help aid in our community’s COVID recovery
- Promote environmental sustainability and more efficient use of local resources (eg re-use/recycle/repurpose)
- Activate public recreational space.
* Special consideration will be given to groups and organisations who haven’t previously been funded.
* Projects will need to comply with the Australian Government’s COVID-19 safety measures.
Since its inception in 2015, the Yarrabilba Community Grants Program, which is administered by Bendigo Bank’s Community Enterprise Foundation, has provided funding of over $384,000 across 53 different local initiatives. Projects that have been funded include: educational children's shows through Bravehearts, supporting the Yarrabilba/Logan Village Police with the purchase of an All-Terrain Vehicle, Seniors Activity Programs and Community Movie Nights to name just a few.
Grant applications open: Monday 12 October 2020
Closing date: Monday 30 November 2020
Funding pool: $45,000 (15 x $3,000 grants available)
View the Program Information Snapshot
Make a difference in your community. Apply online today!