Celebrate our newest park - Jinnung Jalli
Saturday 24th November, 3pm-5pm
Jinnung Jalli means ‘walking around through the trees’ in the language of the traditional custodians of this land, the Yugambeh people.
Jinnung Jalli park is a unique linear park that also aims to educate visitors through an interpretative native trail.
Everyone is invited to see this beautiful park first-hand and learn more about the varied plant species that are native to Yarrabilba and the region, as well has have some fun!
The event will feature:
- Acknowledgement of Country
- FREE community BBQ
- FREE kids’ activities with a nature-based theme art activity
- FREE native tree give away*
- Guided tours of the interpretative trail through the park at 3.15pm and 4.00pm
- Collaborative artwork – be part of the community art project
- FREE giveaways including your own copy of Yarrabilba’s history book, Place of Song
LOCATION - Jinnung Jalli park, Gossan Circuit, Yarrabilba (near the end of Buxton Avenue)
Street parking is available in and around Gossan Circuit – please respect our residents and park legally, or consider walking or riding to this event.
Follow this event on Facebook
* Limit per household