Yarrabilba at a glance
Feel the momentum: Yarrabilba has been the fourth fastest selling project in Australia since 2012, with over 1,000 people moving here each year.*
Start living it
From everyday essentials and convenience to the thrill of discovering something new, Yarrabilba is brimming with choice. There’s so much here for you to enjoy today, with so much more to come.
Four schools, four childcare centres, one kindergarten + seven schools to come
Ten parks + twenty to come
Three hectares of convenience shopping + twenty hectares to come (including Town Centre)
Over 10,000 residents + 35,000 to come
More than 1,700 onsite jobs created + 11,300 to come
Two sport and recreation hubs + five to come
- 45 kilometres south east of the Brisbane CBD
- 55 mins to the Gold Coast
- 25 mins to Logan Central
- 30 years: 2011-2041 (approx)
- 2,058 hectares
- Yarrabilba will become home to approximately 45,000 + people.
- Upon completion Yarrabilba is planned to have more than 17,000 residential dwellings, a town centre, neighbourhood hubs, as well as community, education and employment facilities.
Yarrabilba offers a comprehensive range of living options, many of which are featured in our current Master Builders display village. Learn more about our latest land release The Parks
Yarrabilba is a fully fibre-optic connected community. Residents have access to high speed broadband internet connection as well as telephone and Free to Air TV. There is free wi-fi available in all Yarrabilba parks.
* Source: Research4 Pty Ltd and Yarrabilba Population Statistics Beveridge Williams January 2021