FOR SALE - HIGH PROFILE MIXED USE SITES
Stage 1, Wongawallan Drive - For sale via EOI closing 12 July 2023
- Stage 1, Mixed Industry Business Area (MIBA), Wongawallan Drive, Yarrabilba
- Proposed Lots 1 - 13 and 28 & 29 Wongawallan Drive, Edison Crescent and Franklin Street
- Land from 1,000sqm to 4,713sqm (approx)
- Suit multiple uses including warehousing, showrooms, office, service and medium impact industry
Dixon Circuit - One lot remaining!
- Last remaining lot in Stage 2 Precinct 3D, Dixon Circuit
- Land area 6,676sqm
- Strategically positioned in close proximity to the future town centre
- Suit multiple uses including fast food, showrooms, service industry, warehousing and low impact industry
To discuss the above opportunities, contact:
Latest News in Yarrabilba
Digging deep to support youth employment
Not afraid to get his hands dirty, 15-year-old Maison Milne is helping shape the community he lives in, securing full time employment with Eureka Landscapes.
Yarrabilba youth diving into local job opportunities
Family owned and operated Little Snappers Swim School is making a big splash when it comes to local job opportunities and career pathways for our residents and young people. Let’s dive in and see what’s on offer!
Ready to take charge and save big?! Reduce your cost of living at Yarrabilba.
Great news for Yarrabilba residents! A solar battery incentive, a bespoke resident offer from Origin and now a $1000 offer from the State Government. Let’s unpack all the savings you could be entitled to!
Mitchell family make dream life a reality
Life now tastes a little sweeter for the Mitchell family, welcoming their daughter Honey just four days after receiving the keys to their forever home at Yarrabilba.