FOR SALE - HIGH PROFILE MIXED USE SITES
Stage 1, Wongawallan Drive - For sale via EOI closing 12 July 2023
- Stage 1, Mixed Industry Business Area (MIBA), Wongawallan Drive, Yarrabilba
- Proposed Lots 1 - 13 and 28 & 29 Wongawallan Drive, Edison Crescent and Franklin Street
- Land from 1,000sqm to 4,713sqm (approx)
- Suit multiple uses including warehousing, showrooms, office, service and medium impact industry
Dixon Circuit - One lot remaining!
- Last remaining lot in Stage 2 Precinct 3D, Dixon Circuit
- Land area 6,676sqm
- Strategically positioned in close proximity to the future town centre
- Suit multiple uses including fast food, showrooms, service industry, warehousing and low impact industry
To discuss the above opportunities, contact:
Latest News in Yarrabilba
Exciting news for aspiring first home buyers in Queensland
The Queensland Government is doubling the First Home Owner Grant, boosting it to $30,000 for eligible first home buyers – meaning you can get your foot on the property ladder sooner!
Building a dream life in Yarrabilba
Proximity to family, the opening of South Rock Primary School, and the appeal of larger blocks made Yarrabilba the ideal choice for the Hamilton family.
A change of location and lifestyle for a new Yarrabilba family
From Papua New Guinea all the way to Yarrabilba, Lennie Kiap Rombo, her husband Johnny Pius Rombo and their three children are ready to plant the foundations for their future, recently signing a contract to build their dream home in our growing community.
Get set for the ultimate fitness oasis!
Hold onto your sneakers, Yarrabilba, something new and exciting is coming to our community in 2024!