Where to Start
One of the most common questions home buyers ask is "Where do I start when deciding on a home?"
There are lots of decisions to make, starting with where to live, whether to buy or build, and what size and style of home you need.
How do I choose where to live?
Choosing where you want to live is really about choosing how you want to live.
Start by thinking about what is important to you and your family, both now and in the future. Ask yourself questions like:
- Do I need to be close to schools?
- Are safe parks, green open spaces and an outdoor lifestyle essential for my family?
- Do I want to make friends with neighbours and be an active part of my local community?
- Would I like to be close to a vibrant shopping precinct and essential services?
What style of home do I want?
Once again, deciding the style of home you want to buy or build means considering your lifestyle. Think about how you use rooms in your current home, and what will be important in your new home design.
- Is a big backyard important to you, or would you prefer a low-maintenance design?
- Do you want large outdoor entertaining spaces which connect seamlessly with indoor areas?
- How do you commonly spend your time when you’re inside the home?
- Entertainment and media rooms are a growing trend, replacing formal dining and living areas in older-style designs.
Our Sales team are experienced and here to assist you in how to get started.