Connected to the award-winning Springfield Lakes community, you’ll enjoy access to an incredible lifestyle from the moment you move into Springfield Rise.
CHOOSE SPRINGFIELD RISE
Springfield Rise, where urban living meets the great outdoors, arrive home from the hustle and bustle of your day and truly relax with nature as your backdrop.
Springfield Rise, located next to the award-winning Springfield Lakes, is a well-established, highly desirable community with access to world class facilities and all the amenities you need.
Springfield Rise is a diverse and welcoming community, home to people from all walks and all stages of life.
Springfield Rise enjoys access to world class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts with Orion Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course right on its doorstep.
Just 35km from Brisbane's CBD, Springfield Rise is well connected by public transport options including Springfield Central train station which runs regular services to Brisbane CBD in just 40 minutes.
- Surrounded by White Rock-Spring Mountain Conservation Estate
- 35km from Brisbane CBD
- 20km from Ipswich CBD
- 85km from northern Gold Coast ...MORE
POPULATION & SIZE
- On completion, Springfield Rise will comprise of 4,500 residential lots with more than 12,000 residents calling this community home...MORE.
- A formulated grid to achieve desirable solar orientation, leafy streets, surveillance of public spaces and walkable neighbourhoods
- A large open space network, including linear, local and district level facilities
- Preservation and conservation of environmentally significant areas...MORE
OPEN SPACE & RECREATION
- Springfield has a plethora of options available. 13 local parks
- Springfield Central Sporting Complex
- Silver Jubilee Park
- 2.5 km of wildlife corridors
- Robelle Domain Parklands - 11km of boardwalks, playgrounds, water play and swimming lagoon
- Hiking, mountain biking and horse riding tracks...MORE
Springfield Rise has been designed as a well-connected and pedestrian-friendly community with parklands, walking trails and ample open spaces to enjoy the great outdoors.
To complete the picture, close by you have easy access to:
Parks & Recreation
Health & wellbeing
LIFESTYLE & AMENITIES
School & Community
Whether you’re young in years or young at heart it’s easy to learn for life at Springfield Rise. You’ll be spoilt for choice of early childhood, public & private primary, secondary, tertiary & vocational education all conveniently located in Greater Springfield.
Parks and Recreation
At Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain, the outdoors beckons at every turn. With more than 50ha of open space including 13 neighbourhood parks, bushland reserves, a carefully planned network of walking and cycling paths, an adventure park and sporting fields, you’ll find yourself in the great outdoors before you even know it.
Shops & Entertainment
Be in the heart of it all at Springfield Rise with a range of shops and entertainment options on your doorstep. Nearby Springfield Central has all you could ask for in local amenity. With world class facilities like the Brighton Homes Arena, Orion Shopping precinct, Springfield Sports Complex, you are spoilt for choice in local entertainment.
Springfield Rise launches
7-10 year project
Approx 4500 lots to deliver
3,400 lots completed
Silver Jubilee Park and Springfield Central Sporting complex with world class sporting facilities
Spring Mountain neighbourhood retail centre opened
9th Neighbourhood Park opened
New Sales and Infromation Centre and Cottonwood Cafe opened
Primary School & Early Learning Centres opened
800+ more lots to come
3 new neighbourhood parks
Queensland's largest Display Village
New district park - Mountain Park
New retail centre