Springfield Lakes at a Glance
The award winning Springfield Lakes is in South East Queensland’s fastest growing region.
Springfield Land Corporation conceived and established the masterplan and has nurtured the pillars of community namely education, information technology and health.
Springfield Lakes enjoys access to world class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts and public transport options, with Orion Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course right on its doorstep.
The vibrant community offers many living options from waterfront living to a city fringe lifestyle.
- Springfield Lakes is located south west of Brisbane, just north of Ipswich, off the Centenary Highway.
- Brisbane CBD approximately 30km.
- Ipswich CBD approximately 21km.
- Gold Coast (via Logan Motorway) 81km.
10,000 homes and around 30,000 residents on completion in 2020.
Shopping and lifestyle
- Orion Springfield Town Centre – Woolworths, Big W, Aldi, Priceline, Best & Less and over 80 specialty stores with an extension currently under construction which will feature Event Cinema, Target, Coles and additional Retailers.
- Spring Lake Metro – commercial and retail precinct.
- Spring Lake Village – neighbourhood shopping centre.
- Springfield Fair – Coles and specialty stores.
- Woolworths Brookwater Village Shopping Centre is a boutique retail and health centre which feature Woolworths and specialty stores and the Mater Health Centre which delivers integrated health services.
- Brookwater Golf Course.
Health & Medical
Stage one of Mater Private Hospital Springfield provides an 80 bed hospital with a range of medical and surgical services and also includes four operating theatres, inpatient wards, a day surgery unit and medical imagery services as well as a combination of inpatient, day and chemotherapy beds. The area features a number of doctors, dentists, other medical and allied health professionals.
Over 60 active community groups.