The vibrant community of Shoreline is set to feature around 3000 residential lots and become home for approximately 10,000 people. Nestled between bush and the bay, Shoreline offers a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. With walking tracks and cycleways connecting the bush to the bay, as well as new parks, cafes, restaurants and the foreshore to explore, this is a chance to reconnect with what’s important most in life. Family, friendships and nature.
LIFESTYLE & AMENITIES
Located just 43km southeast of Brisbane CBD and 59km north of the Gold Coast, Shoreline is perfectly positioned. A laid-back lifestyle is within reach of major employment centres, and a friendly, welcoming community is ready for more.
Sustainability & Environment
Surrounded by Moreton Bay and natural bushland conservation areas, Shoreline’s physical environment inspires a new way of living on the bayside. One that carefully balances contemporary amenities with the beauty and tranquillity of nature.
Schools & Education
There are a number of existing education opportunities within close proximity of the Shoreline community along with the future state primary school within the Shoreline masterplan precinct.
POPULATION & SIZE
- Circa 3,000 residential lots
- Home to approximately 10,000 people
- 290ha masterplanned community
- Bus routes throughout the region stops on Shoreline Avenue
- 12km to M1 Pacific Highway
- Loganlea station – 23 minute drive
- Cleveland station – 20 minute drive
GREEN OPEN SPACE & RECREATION
- 25% dedicated to parks and green open space
- Jingeri Park featuring 8.5m high lighthouse play structure
- District sporting fields to be delivered
- 2.8km foreshore park with proposed waterfront boardwalk
SHOPPING & LIFESTYLE
- New shops, cafés, restaurants and services to be delivered within Shoreline
- 5km to Red Edge Shopping Centre
- 10km to Victoria Point Shopping Centre
- 7km to Redland Bay Marina
- 9km to Carbrook Golf Club
Shoreline’s masterplan embraces the best elements of a bayside lifestyle and aims to restore balance to modern living. It creates a place of stillness to retreat to, a sense of calm that feels natural and necessary. An antidote to chaos – and a place that is still deeply connected to everything that is important.
Start your next chapter at Shoreline.
10-15 year project
Jingeri Park is open
Sales and Information Centre and Display Village open
First neighbourhood Elements is complete and residents are building or have moved in to their homes
Second neighbourhood The Reserve is now selling and under construction
Scenic Shores State School under construction
Scenic Shores State School opens and accepts firsts students
Future sports fields and parklands developed
Future Town Centre with supermarket and specialty stores