Happy taste buds at monthly Friday feast
Elliot Springs’ monthly Friday Food Trucks are rolling back into Wadda Mooli Park on April 29. Bring your people, picnic rug and your appetite for a relaxed evening of food, music and activities for the little ones at Friday Food Trucks.
On the menu in April are Townsville favourites
- Wagtails serving modern aussie street food
- The Pickled Herring serving yummy savoury and sweet including waffle fries......enough said 😍
- Crave serving a tantalising variety of frozen yogurts
- Popcorn serving you guessing it, scrumptious popcorn
- PLUS The Hub will be open for drinks, pizza’s and cheese platters
We will be delighted with good vibes and good tunes from Caity and Jase and have a special guest appearance from the United States Seventh Fleet Navy Band!
With dinner sorted you can chill out with family and friends, while the kids run wild in the park. This is a laid back Friday evening you’ll want to be part of!
Held on the last Friday of every month (March to November), Elliot Springs’ Friday Food Trucks are a popular Friday feast for residents and the local community. Each month, new food trucks set-up in Wadda Mooli Park.
Upcoming Dates: 29 April, 27 May, 24 June, 29 July, 26 August, 30 September, 28 October, 25 November
Time: 5 - 8pm