Bring your community initiatives to life
Community groups shape our growing community. This is your opportunity to make a positive and lasting impact!
Recognising the importance of building communities from the ground up, we’ve created the Elliot Springs Community Grants Program. We want to ensure our contributions are responsive and relevant and that you, the residents and groups of Elliot Springs have an active role in shaping our community together.
We are looking to fund programs, initiatives or events that benefit the community of Elliot Springs through improving social, environmental and economic outcomes.
More specifically those which:
- Educate / up-skill the community
- Connect and strengthen relationships within the community
- Assist the start-up and ongoing support of community groups, programs, social enterprise
- Celebrate the culture and history of the Elliot Springs area
- Activate public space (specifically The Hub or Wadda Mooli Park)
Applications open: Applications open 19 April 2021 – 4 June 2021
E: [email protected] T: 0427 557 501