$1,000 deposit for a limited time only!
Purchase land at Elliot Springs and we’ll waive the 3% deposit so you just pay $1,000 deposit.
See terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
Elliot Springs Limited Time Offer – land deposit of $1,000.
Starts Friday 14 December and concludes Sunday 30 June 2019.
- This document contains the terms and conditions under which Lendlease Communities (Elliot Springs) Pty Ltd (Promoter) will offer eligible purchasers of eligible lots the option of paying a
$1000 deposit on exchange of the Contract for Sale under its ‘[Lendlease Elliot Springs $1000 Deposit]’ promotion (Promotion).
- For avoidance of doubt, if the deposit listed in the relevant Contract for Sale for an eligible lot is greater than $1000, only a $1000 deposit is payable, and the balance of the stated deposit will be payable as part of the purchase price of the eligible lot upon settlement. The deposit is payable in accordance with the terms and conditions under the relevant Contract for Sale for the eligible lot. This Promotion does not reduce the purchase price of the eligible lot.
- The Promotion commences at 9am Friday 14 December and concludes 5pm Sunday 30 June 2019 (Promotion Period).
- This Promotion applies to identified lots within the Lendlease Elliot Springs development project (Project).
- Only an individual over the age of 18 years may participate (not a company) in this Promotion (Participant).
- The following persons are ineligible for the Promotion:
- employees of the Promoter or the Promoters related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth); and
- members of the Immediate Family of the employees referred to in item (a) above.
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin
- If a Participant wishes to participate in the Promotion, the Participant agrees with the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- The Promotion is available to a Participant who:
- enters into a Lendlease standard Elliot Springs contract for sale (Sale Contract) prior to 30 June 2019, for an Eligible Lot at the Project;
- settles the Eligible Lot strictly in accordance with the terms of the contract; and
- complies with these terms and conditions.
- Eligible Lot means any of the lots as per the approved Elliot Springs stock list attached below (Stock List). These lots are only eligible for the Promotion during the promotion period starting 9am Friday 14 December and concludes 5pm Sunday 30 June 2019 or unless sold out prior.
- If an Eligible Lot is purchased by more than one Participant (whether as tenants in common or joint tenants) then Lendlease will only be liable to offer the Promotion to one Eligible Lot purchased.
- Lendlease accepts no responsibility should the Participant incur any liability, loss or expenses or suffer any injury or damage because of the Promotion, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Each Participant releases Lendlease and its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) from any liability, loss, expense, injury or damage incurred by the Participant arising from the Promotion, including but not limited to:
- personal injury and property damage; or
- any tax liability incurred by the Participant.
- Lendlease collects personal information to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to Australian regulatory authorities. Registration is conditional on providing this information. Lendlease may use this information for promotional and marketing, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Participants.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer being run by Lendlease or its Related Bodies Corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)).
- If there is any disagreement about the interpretation of the terms and conditions or how the Promotion is implemented, Lendlease’s decision will be final and binding on the parties.
- If a Contract of Sale for an Eligible Lot has not been entered into, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any time during the Promotional Period in relation to the unsold Eligible Lots.