- The New Rouse Hill is located off Windsor Rd, 40km northwest of the Sydney CBD in The Hills Shire - Location Map
- The New Rouse Hill is a joint venture between Lendlease The GPT Group in partnership with Landcom and the NSW Department of Planning & Environment.
Size / Population
- The New Rouse Hill will become home to approximately 4500 residents upon completion
Open Space & Recreation
- Approximately 32 hectares of the 122 hectare community will be devoted to open space, including parks, playgrounds, Caddies Creek and walking and cycling trails
- Parks and open spaces are conveniently located throughout the community with each home positioned within walking distance of a park or open space
- Exclusive residents’ facilities include a pool, tennis and multi-use court and community pavilion with gymnasium and meeting rooms
- Ironbark Ridge Primary School , Our Lady of the Angels Primary School and Rouse Hill High School are within a convenient walking distance
- Childcare is also close by at Playdays Pre-school and Long Day Care Centre.
Shopping & Lifestyle
- Rouse Hill Town Centre is a short stroll away and you can find major retailers including Target, Coles, Woolworths, Big W and over 200 specialty stores. Plus there’s office space and various public spaces including the Town Square and The Secret Garden. There is also a nine screen Reading cinema complex and vibrant restaurant precinct, you’ll never be short of something to do on a Saturday night.
- Public transport to local destinations and to Sydney is effortless for residents living at The New Rouse Hill. Close access to the TWay and future Rouse Hill train station means residents will be even more connected.
- • For more information about the future Sydney Metro Norwest, visit www.nwrail.transport.nsw.gov.au