Jordan Springs at a Glance
- 7kms to Penrith city centre
- Close to Penrith train station and commuter parking
- Easy access to M4 and Great Western Highway
Upon completion, home to a bustling community of 13,000 residents
- 17ha of parks and open space throughout the community
- 3ha lake at the heart of Jordan Springs and a second lake located in the eastern end
- Kilometres of cycling and walking trails
- Sports ovals and basketball hardcourt
Jordan springs is a fully fibre connected community in Penrith. Residents have access to high-speed broadband internet connection as well as telephone and Free to Air TV.
Direct access to the M4 and Great Western Highways.
Penrith train station is a short drive or bus ride from Jordan Springs, providing easy access to Sydney CBD and to Emu Plains.
The 783 bus operates a regular service between Jordan Springs and the Penrith Interchange. The bus stops at a number of stops within the community, connecting visitors and residents with Penrith train station and the city centre. Additional bus routes are accessible to the community, from outside Jordan Springs including routes 784 and 786 which both service the Penrith Interchange.
Download the latest PRD National Research Investor Report here.