Christmas Lights Competition
1. This document contains the terms and conditions under which St Marys Land Limited ACN 32 088 278 602 (Promoter) will offer a prize under its Christmas Lights Competition (Competition).
2. If an individual participates in this Competition, they agree that these terms and conditions will apply.
3. The Competition commences at 9am on December 1st, 2022, and ends at 5pm on December 22th 2022. (Competition Period).
4. The Competition is open to any person (aged 18 years or over) and not a company, who:
(a) during the Competition Period, submits a nomination for the Christmas Lights Awards (Entry) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
(b) successfully complies with the terms below,
(c) is a resident of Jordan Springs or Jordan Springs East
5. Employees of the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
6. A Participant participating in this Competition agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Under this Competition, up to 14 Participants will receive up to a $250.00 Bunnings Voucher once in the month of January 2022 (Competition Prize).
7. The Competition Prize will be awarded to the Participants (Winning Participants) in the month of December, determined by the Promoter to have shown most outstanding work on their front yard and verge (Winning Entry).
8. The Promoter’s decision on the Winning Entry(s) is final and determinative. The criteria for determining the Winning Entry(s) is at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
9. The Winning Participant will be contacted within (two) 2 weeks of the announcement via email to redeem the Competition Prize.
10. To redeem the Competition Prize, the Winning Participant must provide the Promoter with identification showing their name, which must match the name shown in the email which contained the Winning Entry. The Winning Participant must provide this identification at the time of redeeming the Competition Prize.
11. The Competition Prize is not transferable for cash or interchangeable for another prize.
12. If the Competition Prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a Competition Prize of similar or equal value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Competition at any time without notice.
14. Incomplete or indecipherable responses will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all responses and to refuse any of these responses if it considers that they are not genuine.
16. By entering this Competition, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter:
(a) collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition;
(b) may disclose personal information about the Participant to third parties, including but not limited to Competition Prize supplier and Australian regulatory authorities;
(c) may use this information for promotional and marketing purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Participants.
17. By entering into the Competition, a Participant:
(a) represents and warrants that their Entry is their own original work, created specifically as an entry for this Competition and that they have the right and authority to grant to the Promoter the rights to the Entry; and
(b) grants to the Promoter ownership of, and all rights, title and interest in, the Participant’s Entry; and
(c) acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter is not required to include any attribution to a Participant in respect of any Entry.
18. Information such as the Winning Participant’s name may be publicly announced via Facebook, and the Winning Participant consents to such publication.