The exciting vision for Figtree Hill is fast becoming a reality! Works are progressing well on-site and we are excited to share with you the latest progress update as the community continues to take shape.
Information provided below is correct as at 8 August 2023 and is provided as a general guide only.
- First street signs have been installed and stencilling of the street numbers will commence in the coming weeks.
- Installation of light poles is nearing completion throughout Stages 1A and 1B.
- Bulk earthworks are now complete to Stages 1C, 1D, and 1E.
- Continue the installation of external servicing infrastructure.
- Commence civil works and utility servicing for Stages 1C, 1D and 1E, pending approval.
- Undertake streetscaping works to Stages 1A and 1B, including the planting of more than 900 street trees and more than 9,000 plants.
Appin Road Upgrade Works
Lendlease is continuing to work closely with Transport for NSW and our contractors so we are ready to start on the Appin Road Upgrade as soon as we have approval. Transport for NSW have indicated that they are finalising their assessment of the proposed works before determining the project.
We will provide an update on registration timings for each stage once we receive the relevant approvals. For further information and to show your support for the upgrade, please contact Transport on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayor of Campbelltown, Dr George Greiss, and Member for Campbelltown, Greg Warren, recently visited Figtree Hill and provided their views on why it is so important to get work started on Appin Road. You can view the interviews below.
Join us on Facebook and follow our journey as we continue to bring your Figtree Hill community to life!