Springfield Rise is in Greater Springfield, South East Queensland’s fastest growing region.
Greater Springfield is the largest masterplanned city in Australia, Springfield Land Corporation conceived and established the masterplan for Greater Springfield and has nurtured the pillars of community namely education, information technology and health.
Springfield Rise enjoys access to world class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts and public transport options, with Orion Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course right on its doorstep.
The vibrant community offers many living options from waterfront living to a city fringe lifestyle.
- Approximately 12,000 people and 4,000 homes across 12 addresses.
- In the heart of Greater Springfield, between Springfield Central and the White Rock Spring Mountain Conservation Reserve
- 30 minute drive from Brisbane CBD
- 15 minute drive from Ipswich CBD
- 50 minute drive from the Gold Coast.
- Bus service and interchange
- Train service.
Recreation and Open Space
- 13 local parks totalling the size of 3 MCG’s
- 2 district parks
- Hard courts, playgrounds and clubhouse
- Robelle Domain Parklands includes boardwalks, sporting fields, playgrounds water play and Southbank style swimming lagoons
- Direct access to hiking, mountain biking and horse riding tracks in surrounding conservation parks.
- Close to childcare centres
- 10 private and public primary schools (with a primary schoold planned for Springfield Rise)
- TAFE Queensland South West
- University of Southern Queensland Springfield.
Shopping and Lifestyle
- Local Village shopping centre, plus easy access to existing neighbourhood centres (Spring Lake Metro, Spring Lake Village and Springfield Fair)
- Adjacent to Orion Shopping Centre’s shops, cafés, restaurants and business precinct
- Close to Bunnings within Springfield Central
- Five minutes’ drive to Brookwater Golf and Country Club with future international resort and spa
- Just 15 minutes’ drive to Mt Ommaney Centre and DFO at Jindalee.
Health and Wellbeing
- Close to Health City, incorporating Mater Private Hospital Springfield and future medical centres, diagnostic services, wellness and fitness, dental, optometry, and respite centres, aged care facilities and retirement village.