The award winning Springfield Lakes is in Greater Springfield, South East Queensland’s fastest growing region.
Greater Springfield is the largest masterplanned city in Australia, Springfield Land Corporation conceived and established the masterplan for Greater Springfield and has nurtured the pillars of community namely education, information technology and health.
Springfield Lakes enjoys access to world class educational facilities, dining and shopping precincts and public transport options, with Orion Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course right on its doorstep.
The vibrant community offers many living options from waterfront living to a city fringe lifestyle.
- Springfield Lakes is located south west of Brisbane, just north of Ipswich, off the Centenary Highway.
- Brisbane CBD (via Centenary Highway) 28km.
- Ipswich CBD 17km.
- Gold Coast (via Logan Motorway) 81km.
10,000 homes and around 30,000 residents on completion in 2020.
Shopping and lifestyle
- Orion Springfield Town Centre – Woolworths, Big W, Aldi, Priceline, Best & Less and over 80 specialty stores with an extension currently under construction which will feature Event Cinema, Target, Coles and additional Retailers.
- Spring Lake Metro – commercial and retail precinct.
- Spring Lake Village – neighbourhood shopping centre.
- Springfield Fair – Coles and specialty stores.
- Woolworths Brookwater Village Shopping Centre is a boutique retail and health centre which feature Woolworths and specialty stores and the Mater Health Centre which delivers integrated health services.
- Brookwater Golf Course.
- Over 120 hectares of open space
- 20 kilometers of hike and bike trails
- 23 hectares of lakes including the 5.8 hectare Spring Lake, plus 17 hectares of the combined Discovery Lake and Regatta Lake
- 28 parks
Health & Medical
Stage one of Mater Private Hospital Springfield will provide a 80 bed hospital with a range of medical and surgical services and will also include four operating theatres, inpatient wards, a day surgery unit and medical imagery services as well as a combination of inpatient, day and chemotherapy beds. The hospital is scheduled for completion at the end of 2015. The area features a number of doctors, dentists, other medical and allied health professional.
View Mater Private Hospital Springfield video flythrough on Youtube
Over 60 active community groups.