Shopping and Local Business
Belong to something special at Aurora, a community and a location where great things are always in store.
Aurora's unique appeal is the premier new community it introduces to Melbourne's north, an area already established and flourishing. As part of the City of Whittlesea, your new home puts you in easy reach of all the local attractions and essentials such as:
- Aurora Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Medical Centre, 24 hr gym, cafes, and speciality stores
- Pacific Epping Shopping Centre
- Westfield Plenty Hill
- Epping North Shopping Centre
- Melbourne Wholesale Market
- Epping Homemaker Centre
- Preston, Thornbury and Coburg Batman Markets
- Sydney Road, Brunswick
Closer to home, Aurora Village Shopping Centre opened in June 2017 features a Coles, Aldi, Medical Centre, 24 hr gym, cafes and speciality stores. In the future there are two purpose-designed Town Centres proposed so your new home will enjoy the advantages of convenience and choice.
Major employers such as the Northern Hospital, Northpark Private Hospital, RMIT Bundoora and La Trobe University plus many major manufacturers ensure a vibrant local economy.