Places of Interest
Having an active and healthy lifestyle is easy to achieve at Aurora.There's loads to see and do in Melbourne's north.
For starters, the Whittlesea and Plenty Valley region offers the perfect escape from the daily grind with a vast range of easily accessible attractions and activities.
Whether it's the natural beauty of the Plenty Valley and Ranges with a scenic drive, bushwalk or horse-ride or a history lesson at the many heritage sites, there's always a new activity to enjoy.
Renowned for its many festivals and cultural events, as well as the multitude of cafes and restaurants, your connection to the very best that the north and surrounding areas has to offer will become so strong you'll never want to leave!
- King Lake
- Heide Museum of Modern Art
- Plenty Valley Gorge
- Hawkstowe Park
- Coopers Settlement, Bundoora Park
- Growling Frog Golf Course and Restaurant
- Tramway Museum
- Plenty Ranges Arts and Convention Centre
- City of Whittlesea Community Festival
- Whittlesea Country Music Festival
- Hawkstowe Music Festival
- Whittlesea Agricultural Show
- Kids Art in the Park
- Bollygum Community Market
- Bundoora Park Farmers Market
- The Monday Market, Whittlesea
- Saturday Community Market
- Le Page Homestead
- Yan Yean Reservoir Park